Episode 177 - Sweat, Stress and the Seven Deadly Sins
The gang's all here again after a couple busy weeks away! Mia has tips for dealing with stress when shooting, Sgt. Bill has been shooting in hot the Texas Summer and has tips for how to prepare and deal with the heat, and Pastor Bennett is back from his California vacay with some thoughts on what he saw.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Check out Lloyd's newly released books at the Armed Lutheran Shop!
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
After a sticky hot USPSA Sectional match in Oklahoma, and with a summer IDPA match in Texas coming up, Sgt. Bill shares tips for preparing for and dealing with the heat at a match.
Mia shares lessons on stress management from her trip to a Hunting Summit in Italy.
Pastor Bennett is back from vacation in "Commiefornia" with something a little different, a pontification about the Seven Deadly Sins.
Grant, O Lord, we implore You, that the course of this world may be so peaceably ordered by Your governance, that Your Church may joyfully serve You in all godly quietness; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.