Episode 179 - Pinatas and Gear and Bears, Oh My!
This week Pastor Bennett comments on a disturbing story out of Chicago where kids were encouraged to whack a Pinata shaped like an ICE agent at a party sponsored by the local Chamber of Commerce. We go back to the grooveyard of forgotten favorites with a warning from Sgt. Bill about "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" and Mia recounts her adventures on a bear hunt in Russia back in 2016.
Use these Links to Support Armed Lutheran Radio
Armed Lutheran Radio is a listener-supported podcast. If you value the information and entertainment we provide, consider supporting the show by joining our membership site, or shopping at your favorite online stores using the links below.
- Buy the Books in paperback or on Amazon Kindle
- Join the Reformation Gun Club!
- Shop at Amazon.
- Shop at GunMagWarehouse.
- Shop ShootSteel.com
- Shop for everyday cigar deals at Cigar Page
- Get Regular Refills Coffee Subscriptions at the Dunkin' Donuts Shop!
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
We go back to 2018 for a classic Ballistic Minute this week, as Sgt. Bill warns of a terrible affliction sweeping the gun world.
Going back to one of Mia's first submissions back in 2016, today's motivation is a story from her trip to the Sako plant Finland and a bear hunt in Russia.
In this week's pontification, Pastor Bennett shares his thoughts on a Chicago Chamber of Commerce block party which encouraged kids to disrespect authority.
Lord of all power and might, the Author and Giver of all good things, graft into our hearts the love of Your name, increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of Your great mercy keep us in the same; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord. Amen.
Get in Touch
- Visit our Feedback Page and leave us a message!
- Please tell your friends about us, leave an iTunes review, and like us on Facebook
- Join our Facebook group, Fans of Armed Lutheran Radio
- Subscribe to us and follow us on Youtube
- Follow us on Twitter @armedlutheran
- And search for us on Instagram
- Check Out More at Our Website
Our Closing Theme
A rockin' rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God, performed just for Armed Lutheran Radio by Kenny Gates.