Episode 18: African vs. African American Pt. 2
African vs. African American: It Runs Deep.
Join us today as we continue our episode on being African versus African American.
Listen as we unpack
- what it is like to be married to a black man in America.
- Her childhood experiences of not fitting in as an African with the black kids.
- The remedy to self hate and how the slavery narrative plays a big part in how we do or don't see ourselves
- What we call "The racial totem pole."
- Raising a black son compared to raising a black daughter
This and more on the Black Daddy Podcast!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store