Episode 18 | Twitch is poor? Talent company war? Twitch Hype Train?
Amazon’s Twitch Not Meeting Ad Revenue Expectations
- According to the report, Twitch was hoping to see ad revenues between $500 million-$600 million in 2019, with the service eventually hitting $1 billion.
HOW ONE COMPANY ORCHESTRATED A TALENT WAR BETWEEN TWITCH, MIXER, AND YOUTUBE
- Launching this week. If you donate enough to a partnered or affiliate channel, you’ll see a bar pop up above chat, which will give donators rewards as it fills.
Path To Partner's Stuff
- Subscribe - https://kyledempsterstudios.com/podcasts
- Email - email@example.com
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/path2partner
- Twitch - https://twitch.tv/kyledempsterstudios
- YouTube - https://youtube.com/kyledempsterstudios
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/kyledempsterstu
- Discord - https://discord.gg/kds
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/kyledempsterstudios
- Twitch - https://twitch.tv/gnarly_nate
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/GNARLY_NATEttv
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Bvf-VVvLtQ5BrHGWRgaLA
Hosted by Kyle and Nate, Path to Partner brings you tips, insights, and funny stories from streamers trying to hit the ultimate goal of Partner status.
As streaming services like Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer grow, services like Streamlabs and Streamelements, and Discord create amazing new opportunities.
How can you possibly keep tabs on all this news? By listening to Path to Partner, of course!