Episode 183: Research and The Right Way to Do It With Katie Momo
Today, we’re talking about research! Our guest, Katie, joins us today to discuss how research can help speed up your writing and the right way to do it.
About Katie Momo
Katie Momo is a copywriter for online courses and programs. She also coaches other freelancers on how to create sustainable and profitable service businesses. She is known for sales pages and emails. Katie has also worked with multimillion-dollar businesses doing copy and a billion-dollar organization doing social.
Don’t miss this episode to learn more about:
- How she started doing social media for businesses and how her strategy worked for winning clients
- Her career and wearing many hats
- Researching and the right way to do it
- Why we need our clients to give us the research they need for us to develop the best type of content for them
- How research speeds up your writing and makes clients happy
- Importance of research in writing
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Book More Clients bundle
- Great sites or resources to use when doing your research:
Also, connect with Katie on Instagram and LinkedIn, where she speaks about copy, content creation, and building a service-based business. If you want to learn more about these to add them to your writing skills, check her out on her website, too!
Welcome to the Savvy Scribe Podcast, I'm so glad you're here! Before we start the show, if you're interested, we have a free Facebook group called "Savvy Nurse Writer Community"
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNESSupport the show
FOLLOW & REVIEW THE SAVVY SCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNES
And if you love it, can I ask for a review? Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.”
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Community on Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!