Episode 19 - Ask Dr. Seeds - Our First AMA
Dr. Seeds is quite active all over the web - youtube, peptide groups, reddit, and of course, our own emails answering questions about peptide therapy, to providing information to health issues that have no clear cut answers.
There was no way to organize this into topical episodes so we made an Ask Me Anything episode instead.
Here we answer the following questions:
- What kinds of things do you recommend for the folks on the west coast dealing with poor air quality from the wildfires?
- What kinds of peptide therapies for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome?
- How about adrenal fatigue, what's your recommendation and stance?
- Not feeling the effects of Dihexa, what do you recommend?
- Will ARA-290 increase COVID-19 risk due to decreased cytokines IL6, and IL-12?
- Any recommendations for atrial fibrillation?
I wish we had more time, but we promise to do another one of these episodes. It was fascinating to listen to the approach of Dr. Seeds when dealing with each of these issues.
Keep your questions coming, and let's prioritize your health at the top of your list!