Episode 198: Honest Security with Jason Meller
Jason Meller of Kolide joins the pod to talk about why good security looks like good medicine: informed consent, two-way streets, and transparency of action. Check out honest.security for more on this emerging trend.
- Jason Meller, CEO, Kolide
- Honest Security
- Christmas Bonuses That Were Phishing Training
- Promised a Raise, Given a Phishing Test
- User Adaptive Security: Christina Camilleri
- House Bill 1668 on IoT
- Modern Macs Still Need FileVault
- Apple Location Services White Paper, November 2019
- Device and Data access when personal safety is at risk
- Sticker Pack - The ABCs of Programming
If you're interested in sponsoring the Mac Admins Podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get the latest about the Mac Admins Podcast, follow us on Twitter! We're @MacAdmPodcast!