Episode 199: Snapps on Mina with Emre and Izaak
In this week’s episode, Anna chats with Emre Tekişalp and [Izaak Meckler](twitter.com/izmeckler) about what’s new with Mina, O(1) Labs, the network launch and of course the anticipated release of Snapps to testnet later this year. We learn all about how Snapps, these SNARK-powered applications, bring data privacy and scalability to blockchain.
Here are a few links for this episode:
- Latest recursive SNARKitecture with Izaak Meckler from O(1)Labs Zero Knowledge Podcast, Episode 113
- Digging into recursive zkSNARKs with Coda Zero Knowledge Podcast, Episode 54
- zkSessions: Izaak Meckler on SnarkyJS
- What are Snapps? on the Mina Protocol blog
- The mina-vrf-rs tool from ZKV
Thank you to this week’s sponsor cLabs. They have recently released Optics, a first-of-its-kind cross-chain communication system. It uses optimistic(ish) replication of data structures to send messages, tokens, and data between chains and rollups.
Reach out to them via github discussions.
If you like what we do:
Subscribe to our podcast newsletter to not miss any event!
Follow us on Twitter - @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Read up on the r/ZKPodcast subreddit
Give us feedback! -https://forms.gle/iKMSrVtcAn6BByH6A
Support our Gitcoin Grant
Support us on the ZKPatreon
Donate through coinbase.commerce