Episode 2: Eddie Valentine and 'The MAgic Weaving Business' by Sir John Jones
The University of Dundee Book Club
Episode 2: Eddie Valentine.
The Magic-Weaving business - Finding the heart of learning and teaching' by Sir John Jones
In this podcast you will have the opportunity to learn out about the books and ideas that have inspired and influenced the many different and wonderful people that we have here on campus.
This is the University of Dundee, welcome to our book club.
The University of Dundee
- Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 recognised us as the University of the Year for Student Experience.
- The Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings placed us 20th in the world.
- 2019 National Student Survey ranked us as 4th in the UK for overall satisfaction
- Received the Gold award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- The Wall Street Journal and Lonely Planet listed Dundee as one of their top ten `places to visit in 2018’, and GQ called us `Scotland’s coolest city’!
Music courtesy of Jospeh McDade
Track Title: On the Verge
Available at: https://josephmcdade.com/music
Image courtesy of Sincerely Media
Available at: https://unsplash.com/photos/nGrfKmtwv24