Episode 2: What Is the Value of a Distribution Operations Facility Assessment?...Be Nimble...Be Quick!
In this second episode, Howard Coleman, Principal of MCA Associates, capsulizes what distribution related companies should always be looking for to improve operational efficiency of the their distribution/warehouse facilities. Whether you conduct an operational assessment and process review on your own or reach-out to an outside resource, a “distribution operations facility assessment “ is step #1 – to ...“Be Nimble...Be Quick”.
At the end of the podcast, there is a helpful offer to optimize your take-aways.
Host: Howard W. Coleman, Principal of MCA Associates
To contact podcast host, Howard Coleman, email firstname.lastname@example.org
MCA Associates, a management consulting firm since 1986, works with wholesale distribution and manufacturing companies that are seeking and are committed to operational excellence. Howard and his team of Senior Consultants provide business consulting in specific areas of core-competency:
- Operational excellence thought leadership and business process re-engineering
- Distribution Center and warehouse design and resource integration
- Inventory and supply chain management
- ERP and WMS systems technology assessment
- Organizational assessment and development
- Sales development and revenue generation
- Competitive Advantage Assessments