Episode 2 Dream Killers Part 1
This episode is about dream killers. Dream killers are people who tear down your dream because they have none of their own or they are unwilling to make the sacrifices you made to achieve them. The Bible talks about dream killers. The story of Joseph gives us 6 ways to identify a dream killer!
- Dream killers find it difficult to speak life into your dream (Genesis 37: 4b)
- Dream killers hear the dream, and become jealous (Genesis 37: 8, 11)
- Dream killers are offended because you had the audacity to dream bigger than them (37:8)
- Dream killers will try to strip you of your credibility, confidence, and favor (Genesis 37: 23) (intentionally or unintentionally)
- Dream killers see the problem, but aren’t willing to contribute to solving the problem (Genesis 42: 1)
- Dream killers can’t see who you really are because they don’t have vision (Genesis 42:8)
Here are some questions to challenge you and encourage personal growth:
- Are you allowing dream killers in your inner circle?
- Are you a dream killer?
If you enjoyed this podcast be sure to SHARE on your social media!
Go to www.jessicafernandez.com for blog posts, sermons, and new podcast episodes. Subscribe NOW to receive a FREE eBook, 10 Ways to Become Whole (Whether you're Married or Not!)!
Updated episodes of this podcast can also be found at www.shamelessaudacitypodcast.com.