Episode 24: What can we do in lockdown
Stuart and Simon set out to chat about some positive actions that can be taken to improve your property business during lockdown and end up talking about the power of multiplication.
Some of the topics discussed this week:
- Catching up on paperwork and thanks to PaTMa, having property tax return figures are ready to go.
- Having a very pleasant chat with HMRC.
- Review your mortgages, don't let them languish on standard variable rates (SVR) - PaTMa can help with automated reminders.
- 1% is not a small number!
- Getting a handle on all the other records, certificates, etc that a property business needs to function properly.
- Investing a long day on utility bills to help take control of costs.
- Can companies like Look After my Bills be useful to make life, staying on top of utility costs, easier.
- The Big Deal also gets a mention for finding cheaper utility supplies.
- The profit comes from the final room.
- Multiplication is deceptively powerful.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.