Episode 25: ARRRRrrrr
Patrick and Chad recount this past Saturday's first annual Lone Star Pirate Festival and all the hard work that went on behind the scenes. We also talk about our upcoming Ireland tour (JOIN US -- see details below), reminisce about the old days of vinyl LPs, and shine some much-deserved light upon two legendary houston businesses: Cactus Music and Rockin' Robin Guitars.
- Mo's Irish Pubs
- Drunken Monkey Privateers - Lone Star Pirate Festival
- Video of Blaggards at Lone Star Pirate Festival (FULL PERFORMANCE) — YouTube
- Moonshine Image - Jeff Cohen
- Photos from Lone Star Pirate Festival by Jeff Cohen (Facebook)
- Policing For Our Community (Facebook)
- Dem Dam Dames
- BUY TICKETS for Blaggards at Berhardt Winery - July 28, 2019
- Cactus Music — Houston, TX
- Rockin' Robin Guitars and Music — Houston, TX
- Amy's Ice Creams — Houston, TX
- Controversy — Prince
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 - Are you in?
- Pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Blaggards Ireland 2019 Facebook Group
- SIGN UP for IRELAND tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,