Episode 25: Property re-opens, CBILS and BBLS
Simon and Stuart chat about things getting going again in the property world along with their thoughts on CBILS and BBLS borrowing.
Some of the topics discussed this week:
- Stuart's refinances seem to be coming back to life.
- Will mortgage payment holidays damage your ability to borrow in the future.
- The first rule is "Survive!".
- When a lender doesn't want to lend, they'll find a way.
- Applying for CBILS (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme).
- Could BBLS (Bounce Back Loan Scheme) be available for landlords.
- Why would a property business take CBILS or BBLS.
- What would/should a property business use a government loan for.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store