Episode 26: It's all about rent
Stuart and Simon discuss their rent receipt situations, shaky airport futures, along with the delights and risks of furlough.
Some of the topics in the chat this week:
- Pro-active rent reductions.
- The short term future for Gatwick is looking uncertain.
- Tenant job losses.
- Student rent payments seem better than they could be!
- Tenant communication (and difficulties with it).
- What will September bring for students.
- Is furlough just redundancy in waiting.
- Will more people be saving for the future.
- Do we actually have more time.
- Stuart's flip project is nearly ready, really!
- Snagging by paper aeroplane.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store