Episode 27: Virtual Sales is Here to Stay
Virtual-first selling is here to stay--what does the future hold?
- How virtual-first and in-person sales will merge into a hybrid sales process
- When to stay virtual and when and how to leverage face-to-face
- How virtual sales unlocks access to high level prospects
- Keeping a prospect's attention in a high-distraction selling environment
- Buyer-friendly tactics made possible by the freedom of virtual calls
Previous episodes mentioned
- Future of Sales post-COVID - https://www.buzzsprout.com/1260710/episodes/8597153
This episode is sponsored by our friends at Salesroom who are building a video conferencing platform, specifically for AE's and their buyers to build strong relationships in the virtual world. Built from the ground up specifically for sales interactions with video note-taking, real-time transcription and question detection, and AI-based recommendations, every feature of the platform is meant to help build rapport and trust. Salesroom is opening up access to their beta program. Go to salesroom.com to get early access!
Enjoying Decoding Sales? Leave us a rating or review in your favorite podcasting app!