Episode 28 - Is It The End of the World? Trusting Your Intuition in Relationships!
In today’s episode Angela and Patti will be talking about trusting your intuition and using it in your everyday life whether at home or work. With all the talk going around about the world ending and let’s forget 2020. Angela and Patti thought this would be a good topic to talk about. Using your intuition to discern fiction from the truth. There is so much false information and fear flying around. Yes, some are valid but what is real and what is false?
Bob Proctor says - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCTobIN6oIM Intuition is God’s way of talking to us each day. It is through your intuition that you pick up vibrations. Every question has an answer. It is the intuitive mind that will pick that up.
According to Google dictionary. Intuition is the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning. A gut-feeling about something or someone.
Another point of view is that intuition is your soul talking to you. An inner-knowing.
What are signs of having good intuition?
You’re an empath, you can quickly pick up on other people’s emotions.
You’re a good judge of character.
You’re a deep thinker, you have vivid meaningful dreams and epiphanies
You’re open minded, you listen to your heart, and do what is right for you.
Why is intuition helpful?
It is a gut instinct or feeling and the understanding of something; not over thinking it or getting another opinion, it is just knowing. It’s helpful when you trust your intuition, and yourself; you avoid bad situations or relationships.
What are some good daily practices to connect to your intuition? Patti watched a short youtube video from Psych2Go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoZPAZ7acdw
- Listen to your inner voice.
- Be creative.
- Follow your heart and dreams. Pay attention to your dreams.
- Spend time alone and allow yourself to day dream.
- Pay attention to your environment and others around you.
- Don’t over work yourself.
- Don’t attach yourself to negative situations, feelings or emotions.
- Creating peace and balance helps you strengthen your intuition.
10. And you can try dance with angela movement meditation.
So if you are feeling it’s the end of the world.
- What are you worried about and why?
- What in your life needs extra care?
- What is a priority for you?
- What part of your life is ending?
- Who in your life is important and why?
- What do you want to share with them?
- If your life was to end tomorrow what do you want to leave behind?
If you want to dance with Angela, you can find out about her online movement classes with Angela by going here:
#podcast #anchorpodcast #relationshipsatworkandhome #relationshipcoaching #worklifebalance #lifecoaching #listen #thanks #intuition #trustingyourintuition
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bbr-at-home-and-work/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bbr-at-home-and-work/support