Episode 3 - Flexible Grouping and Partnering System to Use Over and Over Again
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If not, do it today! You don’t want to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed you might miss out….. Click here to stay updated!
I’d also LOVE to read your advice, comments, or reviews on iTunes! Not only can I take your advice and change my podcast to fit you, your review will help other people find the Differentiated Classroom Podcast!. Click here to leave a review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Music from Alex Menco — Your Choice / No Copyright Music / Music Room Records https://youtu.be/p6ychvkbNSY or https://www.alexmenco.net
- Research citation from Jeff Zwiers’s book, Building Academic Language: Essential Practices for Content Classrooms
- Inspiration and research from Jennifer May, Multilingual Department of Minneapolis Public Schools, Professional Development presentation on Flexible Grouping in the Classroom
- See visuals on the blog and get your own copy of the Flexible Grouping and Partnering System
- Join the conversation on DifferentiatedClassroomSolutions.com or the Facebook Group.