Episode 30: Property obsessions
Simon and Stuart chat about some of the recent enhancements in Simon's property software (PaTMa) before the conversation wanders onto "property porn"!
Some of the topics from this week:
- The new investor focussed Property search from PaTMa.
- Using re-listed properties to find motivated sellers.
- Have median house prices really gone up during lockdown.
- Are relationship "changes" driving rental demand.
- Number 1, The Thames
- Quirky properties and those for idle curiosity.
- Underground farming.
- Royal Mail underground museum.
- Searching and monitoring planning applications.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.