Episode 30 - Julia Freeland Fisher
Julia Freeland Fisher
Director of Education Research, Clayton Christensen Institute
HOW TO FIND HER WORK:
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE?
- What is it?
- Why should folks in education care?
You wrote a blog post at the beginning of the year titled: A Look Back At What We Learned in 2018. People can read the article, but I’d like to combine a couple of those questions into one:
- What does the future of K12 and Higher Education look like?
- How can social capital unlock student potential, what can we do to get it for students, and whose responsibility is it?
Innovation & ESSA( Every Student Succeeds Act)
- What can & can’t be done in schools?
- See the report HERE
- What conversations do we need to have in our own neck of the woods to move the needle in the right direction in education?
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/aftered/support