Episode 31: Progress on 2020 goals (vs Covid-19)
Stuart and Simon revisit the goals they set for 2020 and reflect on their progress, including how Covid-19 has impacted them.
Some of topics and links from this week:
- Our 2020 goals episode.
- Our property investment terms episode.
- Remortgaging with loan to value, rental cover and stress tests being mentioned.
- Risk of having a higher mortgage vs the risk of having less cash in the bank.
- Students vs young professionals for HMO rooms.
- Managing HMO heating with Time:o:stat.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store