Episode 32: Luke Fuller - Lead by Example and Just Go For It
Gold Nuggets in this Episode:
- “With a good team you can be anywhere.”
- “The important lesson for all of us as entrepreneurs: it’s always a work in progress.”
- “It’s not about technical skills. It’s obviously important to have a qualification to do what we do, and the knowledge and some experience with the body, but really it’s all about the soft skills.”
- “Most entrepreneurs at some point or another, regardless of who they have behind them, have felt like they have been on their own.”
- “With a great attitude and a willingness to learn, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most junior practitioner – if you want to get better and you’re willing to learn and overcome some bumps in the road, you’ll get better.”
- You know you’re making progress and learning when you’re not making the same mistakes over and over again.
- “Trust your instincts, and if there’s something that you believe in, really go for it. Be the person you want to be, and give it your all.”
- Understand what the values are of the people you want to do business with.
“If your values are aligned, and you find the same things important, the relationship tends to be a better one and a longer lasting one.”
- “Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get by the work you didn’t do.”
Our guest is Luke Fuller, Co-founder of Ace Sports Clinic. He holds a BSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology, Master’s Degrees in Osteopathy and Physiotherapy, and is an NSCA-certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Luke has a passion for helping others with their health and wellness, which allows them the freedom to do what they want, when they want.