Episode 339: Living Healthy Doesn’t Have to Suck with Talia Pollock
Talia Pollock is on the show this week! Talia Pollock is the author of Party In Your Plants, speaker, storyteller, plant-based chef, TV personality, and health and empowerment coach. I was a guest on Talia’s podcast, Party in My Plants, last year. She has a fantastic sense of humor, and we hit off well. Talia has a unique and refreshing approach when it comes to being healthy.
Today, Talia offers ways to take the hell out of being healthy. In Talia’s words, the world doesn’t need more recipes. Instead, she believes we need more courage, confidence, and boldness to take action and make the right choices for our health.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Healthy eating, yeah, it kind of sucks. Talia offers some ways to take the hell out of being healthy. (7:36 )
- Why energy is the main benefit of eating plants. (15:48 )
- How Talia’s work is intended to help, people thrive outside the kitchen. (17:57 )
- Confidence is the missing piece for executing our healthy lifestyle. (23:49 )
- What surprises Talia the most about the women she works when she takes them through this journey. (29:05 )