Episode 350: Emotional Cleansing with Sherianna Boyle
This week on the show we are talking about emotions, which my guest, Sherianna Boyle, has a specific methodology to work through them. I was “emotionally illiterate” for a really long time, which led to lots of numbing out, so I love learning different tools to process them!
Sherianna Boyle is an international Emotional Detox Coach®, author of eight books, including her most recent Emotional Detox and Emotional Detox for Anxiety. Emotions are so much to carry sometimes. But as Sherianna said during our time together, “Emotions are not the problem, it’s our reaction to them.” She helps us understand emotions, how to process them, and honor them.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How emotions support a kick-ass life. (3:26 )
- Sherianna shares how she was drawn to work as an Emotional Detox Coach®. (6:32 )
- Emotional detox for anxiety and what it means. (7:35 )
- All emotions are good when you process them. There is no negative emotion. (11:25 )
- The Emotional Detox philosophy and how it applies to triggering experiences. (15:00 )
- How Sherianna works with people who are disconnected from their feelings. (24:39 )
- What to do if you carry core beliefs that you are the holder of others emotions. (30:00 )
- We discuss surrendering and how it differs from letting go. (38:33 )