Episode 36: On your tenth, it's a lot easier
The property chat this week starts with stamp duty holidays and wanders through Land Registry title changes and on to selling a couple of flats.
The discussion this week included:
- The stamp duty "holiday" has changed Simon's plans.
- How do you correct a Land Registry title plan.
- Stuart has completed his (long running) title split.
- The first time you do it, there's going to be a big learning curve.
- Mandatory HMO property licensing.
- Stuart has a great studio flat in Kingston for sale. Initial interest has been good.
- Stuart is also testing the market for a 2/3 bed flat in Croydon.
- Estate agents seem to be very busy.
- Viewing an empty flat is quite easy, even in Covid times.
- More utility supplier woes.
Please leave us a rating and review if you're enjoying the show.