Episode 363: A Deep Dive Into Human Design with Erin Claire Jones
How can you have more tools to become the best version of yourself? Well, today we are going to find out how Human Design can help you get there. Erin Claire Jones is a guide, coach, and speaker who uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential.
Human Design was a new topic to me and I had so many questions for Erin! Together, we explored the different Human Design types, ways of making decisions, strategies, and more. Erin even read my Human Design chart and shared some specific insight into my true self. She provided practical tools and suggestions so you can integrate them into your own life too, plus how you can learn about your own Human Design.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Erin describes Human Design and how understanding your design gives you permission to be who you are. (4:12 )
- Human Design can help you in your day-to-day life, Erin explains how. (8:33 )
- The five different types of Human Design. (11:07 )
- The different ways of making decisions using your inner authority. (21:58 )
- Using Human Design as a tool for high performance and understanding what aspects of your design are getting you off track. (26:53 )
- Some strategies to help overcome dark spots or shadows in your life. (28:43 )
- How women can use Human Design to make full-bodied choices. (37:30 )