Episode 364: Internal Family Systems with Rebecca Ching
There are multiple ways to heal, and you know I love to give you many avenues. This week we are exploring the topic of internal family systems and how this modality can be a powerful lens of healing. Rebecca Ching, our unofficial resident therapist returns to the show to help us understand more about this type of healing.
Rebecca is a psychotherapist, trauma-informed leadership coach, and host of the Unburdened Leader podcast. She helps established leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners navigate the curveballs of life + leadership without sacrificing their health, important relationships, and their business bottom line.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Rebecca shared an in-depth explanation of internal family systems (IFS). (4:47 )
- There are many ways to heal and staying curious about the various methods.(19:04 )
- With IFS all parts are welcome. No judgment. (27:00 )
- Trusting your practitioner and how to break away from a clinician you no longer trust. (30:31 )
- How someone might resolve a common conflict using IFS. (38:40 )
- This is a lifelong practice, it’s not one and done. (47:56 )