Episode 37-AADOM Radio-Navigating Change: How to transform your practice without losing your mind.
AADOM Radio & Futuredontics Present:
Dental office managers are the business-minded canaries in the coal mine who are the first to recognize when a practice needs to change in order to remain competitive. Recognizing that change is necessary is one thing. Knowing how to implement it is quite another.
Join practice marketing expert Fred Joyal, co-founder of Futuredontics and 1-800-DENTIST, as he provides a step-by-step guide to transitioning your practice for new levels of success.
- Help office managers understand that the business of dentistry is in a state of transition and only those practices that adapt to the new realities will continue to flourish.
- Demonstrate how the latest consumer trends affect patient acquisition and retention.
- Provide office managers with a blueprint for assessing their practice and identifying areas, services, etc. which will require change in order to remain competitive.
- Explain the importance of detailed reporting and list examples.
- Show how to identify growth opportunities by assessing the local competition.
More About Fred:
Recognized as the leading authority on dental practice marketing, Fred Joyal is best known for cofounding Futuredontics, the parent company of 1-800-DENTIST® and Dentistry.com. Named one of the “Top 10 Dental Pros in Social Media,” Fred is the author of two bestsellers, “Becoming Remarkable – Creating a Dental Practice Everyone Talks About,” and “Everything is Marketing: The Ultimate Strategy for Dental Practice Growth.” Fred blogs on the state of the dental industry at GoAskFred.com.
Learn More About Futuredontics:
*Be Sure to Listen to the End of the Podcast as Fred Offers a Great Promotion for his New Video Course for AADOM Radio listeners.
Learn More About AADOM: