Episode 376: Disappointments, Transformation, and Productivity with Sam Bennett
I have one of my favorite people back on the show, Samantha Bennett! Sam is an artist, writer, poet, actress, and creativity/productivity, specialist. She is also a dear friend. She re-joins me to talk about a variety of personal development topics, including friendships, the concept of re-parenting yourself, and how to handle disappointment.
Sam is the creator of The Organized Artist Company, dedicated to helping tens of thousands of creative people get unstuck, helping them to focus and move forward on their goals. This episode is very much a ‘greatest hits’ compilation between Sam and me. We hope you enjoy it!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Handling life’s disappointments and giving yourself grace. “Disappointment is taking score too soon.” (10:40 )
- Some helpful strategies for re-parenting yourself. (15:59 )
- Sam helps us to think about productivity in a different way. (19:13 )
- Nothing is more important than your transformation. (31:46 )
- The one thing that determines the quality of your life. (35:44 )