Episode #38: The “Money Honey” Rachel Richards Shares How YOU can Retire at Any Age
How can you retire at any age? What does it require? The “Money Honey” Rachel Richards is my guest on today’s episode of Making Finance Fun. Rachel is a former financial advisor, the best-selling author of two books, a real estate investor—and she retired at 27 with $15,000+ a month of purely passive income. In this episode, she shares what motivated her to build a passive income large enough for her to retire early. She also talks about HOW she made it happen.
Free Gift To All Our Listeners! Passive Income Starter Kit
Outline of This Episode
- [0:24 ] The Money Honey Rachel Richards joins the show!
- [3:53 ] The backstory of Rachel’s books
- [8:48 ] Rachel‘s journey in real estate
- [14:07 ] Rachel’s experience managing properties
- [16:27 ] What Rachel’s day-to-day life looks like
- [17:38 ] How did she decide to retire at 27?
- [22:47 ] Where the desire to be different comes from
- [29:07 ] Time or money: which is your most valuable resource?
- [32:47 ] How to start where you are now
- [38:08 ] Rachel’s four main streams of income
- [40:53 ] Build a consistent income stream first
- [43:14 ] How Rachel chose to follow her own path
- [46:55 ] How to connect with Rachel Richards
Resources & People Mentioned
- Jim Carey motivational Video
- Rachel's 1st book: Money Honey
- Rachel's 2nd book: Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement
Connect with Rachel Richards
Connect With Rockie
Show notes by
PODCAST FAST TRACK