Episode 39: Vernon Brown - Find Your Happi Place And Change Your Life
Gold Nuggets in this Episode:
- “Your brain is not designed to keep you happy; it’s designed to keep you alive.”
- “When you have more energy because you’re doing your HAPPI, all of a sudden things start making sense.”
- “Shifting your state of being gives you more energy to do all the things that you really want to do.”
- “KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid. You don’t need to make it complicated.”
- “Fun is the first thing that goes whenever we start working on something in life that we’re excited about, and it needs to be the first thing that stays.”
- “Often times, we’re just busy for the sake of being busy.”
- As entrepreneurs, we got into business because we thought we could succeed.
“If a thought led you to action, why not take more time to think?”
- “What’s the fastest way to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.”
- “Everything that we needed to be successful in life we learned when we were kids, and we need reminders of it.”
- “We must work hard not to become our struggle. Whatever you’re experiencing is not who you are.”
- “It’s not your last decision that’s going to determine your path; it’s your next decision.”
- “Happiness cannot be travelled to, cannot be owned, cannot be earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
Our guest is Vernon Brown, Founder of What’s Your Happi. He is a sought-after keynote speaker, happiness coach, and certified life coach.
He started out working as a model and actor in New York, but eventually turned to life coaching in search of fulfilment. In 2013, he Founded What’s Your Happi. Motivated by his own life experiences, Vernon has coached thousands of people, and helped them find and sustain their happiness.