Episode 4: Erin Hardee 'Equity, Exclusion and Everyday Science Learning: The Experiences of Minoritised Groups' by Emily Dawson
In this podcast you will have the opportunity to learn out about the books and ideas that have inspired and influenced the many different and wonderful people that we have here on campus.
This is the University of Dundee, welcome to our book club.
In this Episode
In this episode Erin Hardee, Schools Outreach Organizer at the School of Life Sciences discusses equity, exclusion and everyday science. This was a brilliant discussion that covered lots of interesting topics, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Find Out More:
· Follow Erin on Twitter @erindubitably
From the Episode:
The University of Dundee
· Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 recognised us as the University of the Year for Student Experience.
· The Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings placed us 20th in the world.
· 2019 National Student Survey ranked us as 4th in the UK for overall satisfaction
· Received the Gold award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
· The Wall Street Journal and Lonely Planet listed Dundee as one of their top ten `places to visit in 2018’, and GQ called us `Scotland’s coolest city’!
Music courtesy of Jospeh McDade
Track Title: On the Verge
Available at: https://josephmcdade.com/music
Image courtesy of Sincerely Media
Available at: https://unsplash.com/photos/nGrfKmtwv24