Episode 424: William Morgan on Service Mesh, Linkerd and eBPF
Brandon interviews William Morgan, Buoyant CEO and creator of Linkerd. They discuss building cloud native platforms, the need for Service Mesh, Linkerd and eBPF. Plus, some thoughts on the rise of Rust as the preferred systems programming language.
- eBPF, sidecars, and the future of the service mesh
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation Reaffirms Istio Maturity with Project Graduation
SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Get a SDT Sticker! Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you free laptop stickers!
- Follow us on Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, Mastodon, BlueSky, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
- Use the code SDT to get $20 off Coté’s book, Digital WTF, so $5 total.
- Become a sponsor of Software Defined Talk!
Special Guest: William Morgan.