Episode 426: There’s no more backpacks to buy
This week, we discuss New Relic going private, Dell buying Moogsoft and digital transformation comes to Border Control. Plus, ideas for a last minute family vacation.
- The Paris economy is all croissants.
- The Euphoria of the Buffet
- All that firing people gave us a soft landing.
- Is it going to be New Logic, or SumoRelic?
- You drive a hard bargain, now we’re billionaires
- The tinfoil hat of complexity
- Just buy more backpacks
- Here in the United States, we have a lot of banks.
- Can Americans use it?
- Bigger numbers are smaller numbers.
- It’s pretty easy to quarantine with Internet.
- More Monitoring, More Money
- Government IT
Relevant to your Interests
- Broadcom's $61 billion VMware deal wins conditional EU antitrust OK
- Broadcom claims VMware's strategy isn’t succeeding
- Moderation actions
- Shopify's anti-meeting crusade is failing and it's taken to shaming employees instead: 'Most of the modern work environment is broken'
- Investors and business owners for 3x more likely to invest after reading a GPT-4 pitch deck
- 3 tax prep firms shared 'extraordinarily sensitive' data about taxpayers with Meta
- macOS Sonoma lets Chrome use passwords stored in iCloud
- Passkeys in iOS 17: Watch a sneak peek at what's coming to 1Password for iOS | 1Password
- Former Amazon Web Services data center leader Chris Vonderhaar joins Google Cloud
- AlmaLinux OS - Forever-Free Enterprise-Grade Operating System
- Amazon Shares Jump 2% After Reporting Record Prime Day Sales
- Threads Is About to Make All the Money That Twitter Isn’t
- Mark Zuckerberg (@zuck) on Threads
- Jamin Ball (@jaminball) on Threads
- Introducing NotebookLM
- Ford CEO explains why legacy car manufacturers cannot compete with Tesla in software
- Cloudflare as an AI play. An interview with CEO Matthew Prince.
- This is huge: Llama-v2 is open source, with a license that authorizes commercial use!
- The Rise Of DIY In FinOps
- Announcing Akita Has Joined Postman — Akita Software
- Announcing the New Lightweight Postman API Client | Postman Blog
- Does ‘Buy American’ Policy Make Sense? The Answer Is Key for Your AI Portfolio Too
- AlmaLinux says Red Hat source changes won’t kill its RHEL-compatible distro
- Twitter becomes X
- The problem with X? Meta, Microsoft, hundreds more own trademarks to new Twitter name
- Meta Profit Is Up 16% to $7.8 Billion in Recent Quarter
- Top Announcements of the AWS Summit in New York, 2023 | Amazon Web Services
- AWS Easily Beats Microsoft In $120B IaaS Cloud Market: Gartner
- Russia Takes Its Ukraine Information War Into Video Games
- Breaking: AWS Begins Charging For Public IPv4 Addresses
- The massive bug at the heart of the npm ecosystem
- Tech Moves: Ex-Microsoft president joins Google Cloud as VP; iSpot hires research chief; and more
- A Day in the Life of a Senior Manager at Amazon
- 7 generative AI innovations from AWS Summit New York 2023
- TikTok is adding text posts
- <a href="https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/prime-day-2023-p
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store