Episode 43: Mental Health with Hannah Stainer
In this episode I talk with Hannah Stainer about mental health myths, stigmas, how to talk about it, and her work on the Psykhe podcast. We would all benefit from talking more about mental health and well-being so let's get into it!
- Psykhe Podcast - https://www.psykhe.co.uk/
- Psykhe (Greek Goddess) - https://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/Psykhe.html
- Samaritans Phone Line UK - https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/talk-us-phone/
- Mind - https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Rethink Mental Illness - https://www.rethink.org/
- Say More About That Podcast - https://www.therapyden.com/blog/say-more-about-that
- The Examined Life: How We Lose and Find Ourselves by Stephen Grosz - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18378023-the-examined-life
- Palouse Mindfulness - http://www.palousemindfulness.com
- Headspace App - https://www.headspace.com/
- Headspace YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace
Special Guest: Hannah Stainer.