Episode 48: Clocks and Garbage Cans (with Rachel Ruttan)
Yoel and Mickey host Rachel Ruttan, who is an assisant professor of organizational behavior and human resources at the Rotman School of Management. What is organizational behavior and how is it different from psychology? What makes for a good research idea? How is figure skating like academia? When big corporations espouse social values, does it cheapen people's commitment to these values?
Bonus: What is the best way to suss out if a new friend smokes weed?
Special Guest: Rachel Ruttan.
- Barnstormer Brewing & Distilling Co.
- BOTTLE SHOP – Blood Brothers Brewing
- Value Corruption: The Effects of Instrumentality on the Desacralization of Values | Academy of Management Proceedings
- Having “been there” doesn’t mean I care: When prior experience reduces compassion for emotional distress. - PsycNET
- I, Tonya (2017) - IMDb
- Ruby Haunt - Strangers - YouTube