Episode 5: Probate and Estate Planning
Episode #5: Probate and Estate Planning
For this episode of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast we're joined by Roxanne Ghobrial, a Probate and Guardianship lawyer in Houston, Texas. She's joined by Breaking Down The Law Podcast host, Ashley Rodriguez.
During today’s episode we will be discussing the questions that often come up during Probate and Estate planning.
- What does probate mean?
- What if my parents pass away and leave me a house? What if I want to sell it , or keep it, what if there is a mortgage on it?
- What if my siblings and I don’t agree?
- How do we protect ourselves from the unexpected?
- What if the will is 30 years old?
- What about bank accounts, how do we handle those?
Roxanne and Ashley discuss all of these points, so we hope you’ll join us for this episode! You can learn more about Roxanne by visiting her online at https://ghobriallaw.com
Stay tuned for the next installment of the Breaking Down The Law Podcast with Stewart J Guss and Ashley Rodriguez!
Contact Us: 281-783-3934 or BreakingDownTheLaw@gmail.com