Episode 5 - How NOT to Treat Equine Gastric Ulcers
Studies have revealed that as many as 1 in 3 horses suffer from gastric ulcers... in today's episode, we explore how NOT to treat equine gastric ulcers.
To take the steps to support your horse's digestive health further use the links provided below.
- The 3 Amigos to Equine Digestive Health
- A Contributor to Stomach Ulcers in Horses (connecting oxidative stress to equine gastric ulcers)
- Amino Acid Supplement Option - Equinety (I personally do NOT recommend the Omega supplement... only the amino acid product)
- Natural Trace Mineral Options - ForeFront Equine Fore74 and Remond's Salt (not the mineralized clay product).
- Digestive Support Options - ForeFront Equine ForeDigest or Wild Fed Horse Stomach Soother