Episode 50: Launch From The Beach
Unconventional leaders need support, encouragement and accountability to reach the goals they set for themselves. You have drive and grit, but need accountability and encouragement, and don't like being tied to a specific coaching time, or experience. If you crave the face to face relational connections and accountability, encouragement and challenge of a coach on your timetable - this is for you.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Benefits of Launch From The Beach:
- Discovering your Core Values.
- Participating in a group coaching program - building community
- Creating a safe harbor
- Learning how to grow yourself
20% off for three Months: Launch from the Beach Introductory Offer
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)