Episode 51: Tools for Navigating Transition
There’s no way around it, we are all IN transition of one form or another. In today’s episode, I share 4 tools to help you navigate these spaces, because they are unavoidable.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
- Optimistic = The hull, the vehicle that gets you from island A to island B.
- Present = The centerboard - keeps you upright, focused, centered.
- Energetic = The sail - captures & harnesses the wind, propelling you forward.
- Courageous = The rigging - holds everything together in proper tension, resilience.
- Wise = The rudder - keeps you on track, heading in the right direction.
- Intentional = Setting everything up to properly capture the wind.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Transition = Change = Liminal Space
In life, it’s the space between “what was,” and “what’s next.” It could be the journey, but many times, it’s a season where we wait, not really knowing what’s coming.
Four Tools for Navigating Transition:
- Honest Self Awareness - DISC Assessment
- Healthy Boundaries - Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life
- Understanding your Core Values - Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
- Embracing Community - Intentional Optimists Facebook Group Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at email@example.com
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Need some tools?
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)