Episode 52: Why Everyone Needs A Coach with Dr. Carol Taylor
Dr. Carol Taylor started her Life Coaching Journey by coaching herself out of a toxic relationship which motivated her to help other women. She realized that there were too many struggling coaches and a lot of false information out there, so she gathered knowledge to pass along to women. Big Girl Panties On turned from an online blogging venture to an online platform revolutionizing the coaching industry.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Positive Mindset -the importance of mindset
- Using life lessons to level up
- Coaches as leaders
- Leadership Principle: Just keep moving. Even when it’s hard.
- Set a positive tone for the day
- Check in throughout the day.
- Engage a small supportive circle of friends
Next Steps: Is coaching for you?
- Write out your own story.
- Do others come to you for advice? A sounding board?
- Be dedicated to your own personal growth. There is no way you can help anyone else if you aren’t growing yourself.
Where to find Carol
Live Coaching Now! Platform www.livecoachingnow.com
(coupon codes: HAPPY = free 30 min session; NEW50 = 50% off any coaching session)
“Believe It & Own It Women’s Business Conference” www.bgppresents.com
Facebook: @biggirlpantson, @livecoachingnow
Instagram: @biggirlpantieson, @livecoachingnow1
LinkedIn: Carol Taylor - Big Girl Panties On
Newsletter: Optimistic Living
Collaborative Membership Community: Launch From The Beach
Email me at email@example.com
Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
● Linked In Andrea Johnson
Grab your FREE:
Andrea's Favorite Planning & Productivity tools
“Ultimate DISC communication Cheat Sheet”
Need some tools?
Mini Course: “Uncovering Your Core Values”
Try New Things - 30 Day Challenge
Get your own DISC Assessment, and don't forget the 10% discount (code "PODCAST") at check out!
Noom: A Mindful Way to Eat
Learn how to intentionally challenge your mindset in order to take control of your health.
Skillshare: Spark your creativity.
Get 40% Off Annual Membership
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)