Episode 56: Interview with Jordan Thomas
Big thanks to this week's advertisers!
bank cda, Juli Zook with Silver Legacy Realty, Silver Valley Tire, Radio Brewing, Lookout Pass Recreational Area/ Route of the Hiawatha, and Silver Peak Espresso.
This week, Chanse, Josh, and Monica go over the latest local and regional headlines including:
• The first COVID-19 hospitalization from Shoshone County
• Questions surrounding the North Fork of the Coeur d'Alene River
• Floodplain designations possibly going away
• Real Life Silver Valley opens their new building
• Jeeps swarm to Mullan
• Dirt Dog raises money for Cat Wranglers
and much more!
The gang also gets a chance to chat with the Shoshone News-Press' newest marketing consultant, Jordan Thomas!
Don't forget to visit www.shoshonenewspress.com and read the full stories talked about in the podcast! You can also check out our content on the new Shoshone News-Press App, available for download now on your mobile device!
If you like what you hear, make sure to subscribe and leave a nice review on whatever platform you listen in on!
Local headlines: 0:8
Regional headlines: 1:24:20