Episode 57: To Dialogue or Not? with Aranza Torres
In this episode I talk to Aranza Torres about dialogue, what’s it for, when to have it and when to walk away. Will it bring us to a glorious harmonious future? Or will it fail us miserably? Is there a third option? I’m hoping Aranza will be a recurring guest to talk about questions, ideas, and topics like this.
- Just One Listen Podcast - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/podcast-review-we-dont-talk-about-that-with-lucas-land/id1555172135?i=1000518681755
- The Spectrum of Allies - https://world.350.org/colorado/files/2015/02/Spectrum-of-Allies2FTarget-Audience-Development-.pdf
- It Could Happen Here Podcast - https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-it-could-happen-here-30717896/
- XKCD Comic - https://xkcd.com/386/
- Community Centric Fundraising - https://communitycentricfundraising.org/
- Code Switch - https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510312/codeswitch
- Radio Ambulante - https://radioambulante.org/en
- El Hilo - https://elhilo.audio/
Special Guest: Aranza Torres.