Episode 59: Headlines for 8/7 and 8/11
Big thanks to this week's advertisers!
SOL & SERRE, Silver Valley Tire, Radio Brewing, Dave Smith Motors, Northern Pacific Railroad Depot Museum, and Columbia Bank.
This week, Chanse, Josh, and Monica go over the latest local headlines including:
• Back to school plans get approved
• The News-Press open up voting in the "Best of Silver Valley" competition.
• Vitalant, Kellogg Elks host blood drive.
• CVID-19 found in local nursing homes.
• Shoshone Golf Club holds onto Miller Cup.
• Blue Creek Bay work causes odd traffic jams.
and much more!
Don't forget to visit www.shoshonenewspress.com and read the full stories talked about in the podcast! You can also check out our content on the new Shoshone News-Press App, available for download now on your mobile device!
If you like what you hear, make sure to subscribe and leave a nice review on whatever platform you listen in on!