Episode 6: Fan round table - COVID passports & what the return of fans might look like
Welcome to Episode 6 of 'The Level Playing Field Podcast'
In this episode, we bring you a round table discussion between several football fans to discuss the possibility of COVID Passports/Certificate and what the return of fans might look like.
We also turn our attention to this month's actions from The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport to originally exclude and then strongly advise Clinically Extreamley Vulnerable people not to attend any government-led events research programs.
On the virtual round table are
- Mark Davis, the Chair of the Fulham Disabled Supporters Association Chair
- Peter Lerner, member of the Wycombe Wanderers Supporters Trust
- Amy Wilson, who is the Fans Liaison, Access and Administration Officer| Centre for Access to Football in Europe (CAFE)
- Alan Colley, a committee member at Leeds United Disabled Organisation, also know as LUDO.
- Kristine Green, who is the Supporters Liaison Officer (SLO) at Grimsby Town as well as the chair of Grimsby Town Supporters Trust - Mariners Trust
Please also go rate and review on apple podcasts; it helps more people find the podcast.
All links referenced in the podcast can be found below.