Episode 61: Brief on Short-Form Video
So, I spoke with you in the last Imperfect Marketing Brief about 2023 trends. One of those trends was the short-form video.
How can you leverage short-form video for you and your audience?
Here is the script for the "fake" that might become real (or reel 🤣) one day soon:
Do you want to know the three biggest mistakes solopreneurs make when building their content, like blogs, short-form videos, etc.?
Listen up! I am going to tell you and then show you how to avoid them.
- They don't have a call to action. Think about what you want people to do after they watch your video or read your blog. Work in a way for them to connect.
- They write/record what they want to write or record, not what their target audience is looking for. Start with questions! Always start with questions. That's free and easy to do.
- They aren't consistent. Sometimes it is about time, and other times it's just about not having any idea where to start. So, schedule your time and ideas and build a calendar that you can deliver on.
Anyway, to ensure you don't fall victim to these same mistakes I see over and over again, grab my five easy ways to generate content ideas. I will show you how you can have an unending list of content ideas to keep you consistent and delivering to your audience.
So, go to kendracorman.com/5hacks to get your copy now!
Have you experimented with short-form videos? Are you a "reel" master? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catch up on the 2023 marketing trends
- So what IS a brand? Find out with my guest, Linda Kleist!
- Do you know YOUR list building style? Take my quick quiz
- It's time to identify your Target Audience
Want to grow your email list? I just released my 7 Steps to 1000 Subscribers Guide that will help you achieve your goals. Ready?
Get it here.