Episode 62: Interview with Colleen Rosson
Big thanks to this weeks advertisers!
bankcda, Juli Zook with Silver Legacy Realty, Radio Brewing, Silver Valley Tire, Silver Peak Espresso, and Johnson’s Gems.
This week, Chanse and Josh first go over the latest local headlines including:
• Shoshone County enters into coroner mutual aid agreement.
• Bikers rally for Wounded Warrior Project.
• Wallace Chamber of Commerce replaces auction with raffle.
• Kellogg School District holds Bus Roadeo.
• Mount Pulaski Wildfire is contained.
and much more!
They then have Colleen Rosson, the Silver Valley Economic Development Corporation Director, come into the studio to chat about grant funding being awarded to Shoshone County!
They guys round out the program with a Silver Valley sports recap and regional headlines!
Don't forget to visit www.shoshonenewspress.com and read the full stories talked about in the podcast! You can also check out our content on the new Shoshone News-Press App, available for download now on your mobile device!
If you like what you hear, make sure to subscribe and leave a nice review on whatever platform you listen in on!