Episode 63: Legalize It (with Carl Hart)
Neuroscientist and addiction researcher Carl Hart joins the show to talk drug legalization. Why does he think all drugs should be legal? What are some common myths about drug use and addiction? And how has his personal experience as a regular drug user influenced his views?
Bonus: What drugs should we try next?
Special Guest: Carl Hart.
- Frisch - Collective Arts Brewing
- 6ix Days in Dade | J Wakefield Brewing
- Drug Use for Grown-Ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear: Hart, Carl L. Dr.: 9781101981641: Amazon.com: Books
- Effects of Acute Smoked Marijuana on Complex Cognitive Performance | Neuropsychopharmacology
- Inappropriate interpretations of prenatal drug use data can be worse than the drugs themselves - ScienceDirect
- Carl Hart Interview: Imagining a World Where All Drugs Are Legal | GQ
- Sylvan Esso - Free - YouTube