Episode 64: A Sundae Drive(r) into 2022
To close out 2021, the boys pack bowls of Sundae Driver and rip into the headlines. Then, they turn back the clock and pick their favorite strains of the year. After that, the boys refresh their bowls, and start prognosticating about cannabis and Judaism trends in the new year.
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering. Or email us at WonderingJewsPodcast@gmail.com.
Headlines from this episode:
- The Taliban Is About to Start Growing Legal Weed in Afghanistan
- The new owner of a San Diego Jewish news site has no qualms about blurring journalism and PR
- Report: Mark Cuban Now Owns a Texas Town
- How a Cream Cheese Shortage Is Affecting N.Y.C. Bagel Shops
- San Francisco suspends cannabis tax to help dispensaries compete with drug dealers