Episode 65: Searching for Duckzilla in the Wizarding World
To kick off 2022, the boys pack bowls of Duckzilla - a homemade cross between Ducksfoot and Vanilla Gorilla and rip into the headlines. Then, they wonder how Jews and Cannabis influenced the wizarding world of Harry Potter. Later, the boys dust off the old random number generator and dig into commandment #410 in the not so weekly segment, the 613 of the week!
While you're reading this, help us grow the show! Check out our new $1/month Big Spender level, and of course our $4.20/month Tokin' Supporter, and $10/month Bubbe Kush levels on Patreon!
And if you dig the show, please leave a review wherever you get your podcasts. Follow us on Twitter: @JewsWondering and become our besties on Facebook: @JewsWondering. Or email us at WonderingJewsPodcast@gmail.com.
Headlines from this episode:
- NASA Hired A Bunch Of Theologians To Study How People Will React To Discovering Aliens
- DEA Wants To Help Parents Decode The Emojis Young People Use To Discuss Marijuana And Other ‘Bomb Ass’ Drugs
- Brazilian court fines American Airlines for ’emotional suffering’ to passengers denied kosher food
- Pick a card, or let it pick you: Oakland artist Ava Sakaya Rosen’s Torah-inspired tarot deck
- Former champ Yuri Foreman is now the ‘Vegan Boxing Rabbi,’ certifying kosher doughnuts